Surfactant and Bioenergy Research Center (SBRC), IPB University receives services for research and non-research activities on surfactant, biomass and bioenergy, biomaterial, management and business. SBRC IPB also supports practical laboratory, open for final year students to conduct research projects or join in internship progra
1. Research and study collaboration
SBRC IPB receives services of research and study collaboration for process technology and management on surfactant, biomass and bioenergy, biomaterial.
2. Consultancy and assistance
SBRC IPB receives services of consultancy and assistance for business, land survey and mapping, policy.
3. Laboratory analysis
SBRC IPB Analysis Laboratory receives services of lab analysis for oil and fat products (VCO, CPO, RBDPO, and other vegetable oils), biodiesel, molasses and seaweed hydrolyzates, cassava, seaweed, surfactants, and crude oil. Parameters of analysis as well as the prices can be found in attached file.
SBRC IPB analysis laboratory is supported by skillful analysis and calibrated analytical instruments. It is our commitment to provide professional services by complying with ISO 17025:2017. Since 2017, the laboratory has been accredited by National Accreditation Committee (KAN) as a testing laboratory.
SBRC IPB provides services of training for industries, government institutions, UMKM, and other clients. Topics of training as well as follow:
- Surfactant formulation for EOR, IOR, herbicide and insecticide, personal care product, cleaning agent, environmental handling and other application
- Jatropha curcas : propagation, seed quality, cultivation, and pest and diseases
- Biodiesel processing based on jatropha, olein, stearin, PFAD, waste cooking oil, coconut
- Bioavtur based on palm oil
- Bioetanol processing based on molases, cassava, sago, seaweeds, sorgum
- Biogas processing based on manure, POME, seaweeds
- Utilization of agricultural by product as biobriquette, biopellet and compost
- Development of glycerin-biodiesel by products for industrial application
- SCM and Risk Management on biofuel bussiness